The Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology (AJCT) is an Open Access Journal, and does not charge readers or their institutions for access to the journal articles. The open access supports the rights of users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles provided they are properly acknowledged and cited.
Download Paper Template of AJCT - Download
The Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology (AJCT) publishe 3 issues per year not including special issues.
The Journal is published by the Asian Society for Scientific Research and Chanakya Scientific Research.
The Journal is issued in electronic form (for free) as annual volume (free for the authors). The Journal accepts 9 types of articles defined as follows:
- Research Articles: A research article is a regular article which aims to present new findings.
- Letters to the Editor: A letter to the editor is a short article which aims to present new findings that require fast publication procedures.
- Notes: A note is an article (regular or short) which aims to present rather new findings.
- Comments: A comment is a short article that makes comments on another article already published by this Journal or replies to a comment.
- Review Articles: A review article is an article which aims to present comprehensively already existing findings.
- Lecture Notes: A lecture note is a short review article.
- Monographs: A monograph is a thesis of one or more authors on a unique subject; apart form the standard reviewing procedures, a monograph must be accepted from a committee of specialists appointed by the Editor.
- Innovations: An innovation is an article which aims to present new procedures or devices.
- Selected conference articles: Upon an agreement with a conference committee, selected papers may be published by the Journal in a special section. In this case the editor will appoint in collaboration with the conference committee guest editors.
The submitted manuscripts are peer reviewed by the panel of experts and a double-blind review process is used. The identities of an author(s) are not disclosed to reviewers and the reviewers’ identity is not disclosed to an author(s). Acceptance will be based, principally on originality, significance, technical soundness and presentation. The Editorial Board’s discretion would be final for selection and acceptance of articles for publication. The accepted manuscripts for publication will be returned to the author(s) for final editing before publication.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology (AJCT)
Instructions For Authors
The benefits of publishing in Asian Journal of Convergence in Technology (AJCT) include:
* Fast publication times: your paper will appear online as soon as it is ready, in advance of print version
* Excellent editorial standards
* Free color in electronic version
* Access free online issue of the journal .
* A rigorous, fast and constructive peer review process
* All abstracts and full text available free online to all main universities/institution Worldwide ensures promotion to the widest possible audience.
Submission: Authors are requested to submit their papers electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with mention journal title (AJCT) in the subject line.
Publication Cost: Authors of accepted papers are requested to arrange page charges of their papers at the rate of (Rs.6,000 per paper for Indian Authors), which will be invoiced, through the author, to the author’s company, institute, or agency. Twenty Five reprints of a paper are provided to the authors ex-gratis. Additional sets of reprints may be ordered at the time of proof correction. Page charges are mandatory and omitted ONLY when it will be highly recommended by Editors-in-chief to us for publication.
Style: Manuscripts should be attached and sent to the Editor via e-mail. The file has to be written using the following software: MS-WORD, Tex or PDF format for IBM compatible computers.
Length: An AJCT Transactions paper should not exceed 25 typeset, printed pages.
Order of parts: Title of article, authors’ names, authors’ institutional affiliations, abstract (200 words suitable for abstracting services), main text, tables (each starting with a caption) and figure captions, list of symbols and abbreviations (if necessary), numbered list of references, biographical sketch, and original figures.
Title: The title of the paper should be concise and definitive (with key words appropriate for retrieval purposes).
Author Names and Affiliations: It is AJCT policy that all those who have participated significantly in the technical aspects of a paper be recognized as co-authors or cited in the acknowledgments. In the case of a paper with more than one author, correspondence concerning the paper will be sent to the first author unless staff is advised otherwise.Author name should consist of first name, middle initial, last name. The author affiliation should consist of the following, as applicable.
Abstract: A short abstract (200 words maximum) should open the paper. The purposes of an abstract are:
(1) To give a clear indication of the objective, scope, and results of the paper so that readers may determine whether the full text will be of particular interest to them;
(2) To provide key words and phrases for indexing, abstracting, and retrieval purposes.
The abstract should not attempt to condense the whole subject matter into a few words for quick reading.
References: The references should be brought at the end of the article, and numbered in the order of their appearance in the paper. The reference list should be cited in accordance with the following examples:
 Ning, X., and Lovell, M. R., 2002, “On the Sliding Friction Characteristics of Unidirectional Continuous FRP Composites,” ASME J. Tribol., 124(1), pp. 5-13.
 Barnes, M., 2001, “Stresses in Solenoids,” J. Appl. Phys., 48(5), pp. 2000–2008.
 Jones, J., 2000, Contact Mechanics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, Chap. 6.
 Lee, Y., Korpela, S. A., and Horne, R. N., 1982, “Structure of Multi-Cellular Natural Convection in a Tall Vertical Annulus,” Proc. 7th International Heat Transfer Conference, U. Grigul et al., eds., Hemisphere, Washington, DC, 2, pp. 221–226.
 Hashish, M., 2000, “600 MPa Waterjet Technology Development,” High-Pressure Technology, PVP-Vol. 406, pp. 135-140.
 Watson, D. W., 1997, “Thermodynamic Analysis,” ASME Paper No. 97-GT-288.
 Tung, C. Y., 1982, “Evaporative Heat Transfer in the Contact Line of a Mixture,” Ph.D. thesis, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY.
Paper Acceptance: The final decision on publication is made by the Editor-in-Chief upon the recommendation of Editorial Board Members. If the manuscript is accepted for publication in AJCT, it must not be published in any periodical elsewhere without the permission of the editorial board.
Special Issues: From time to time Guest Editors are invited to produce Special Issues consisting of three or more articles grouped around a common theme. Proposals for Special Issues are welcome, as are Guest Editorials and Announcements.
Copy Right: Each manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that it has been neither published nor submitted for publication, in whole or in part, either in a serial, professional journal or as a part in a book which is formally published and made available to the public. For the mutual benefit and protection of authors and publishers, it is necessary that authors provide formal written consent to publish and transfer of Copyright Form before publication of the work.
Proofs: Proofs will be sent to the corresponding author and should be returned with one week of receipt. Corrections should be restricted to typesetting errors; any other corrections may be charged to the authors. Authors are advised to check their proofs very carefully before return since the inclusion of late corrections cannot be acceptable. Corrected proofs are to be returned to the publishers.
Frequency of Publication: Three issues in a year.